THANK YOU for your interest in the Trixsyn Ambassadog Program! We are wagging our tails that you are here!
Trixsyn is a line of premium hyaluronic acid (HA) dog and cat products designed to keep companion animals comfortable, for longer.
WHAT’S THE BARK ABOUT??
Trixsyn is superior to other joint health products because we offer the most researched hyaluronic acid available, MHB3® Hyaluronan, for total support of your dog’s joints and soft tissue health throughout performance, recovery and aging. MHB3 has been scientifically proven to be bioavailable, absorbed, efficacious, and safe. It confers greater and more consistent results than any other product in both short- and long-term care. MHB3 has been awarded eight U.S. Patents and is highly researched to be efficacious, allowing for best results (Hefner, 2012).
WHY JOIN THE PACK?
When you agree to promote our brand and become a Trixsyn Ambassadog, you will receive:
- 1 bottle of Trixsyn per month, per dog or cat
- Trixsyn Tennis Balls, as needed
- Trixsyn Bandanas, as needed
- Branded apparel, tennis balls, bandana, swag, custom items upon request
- A special discount code for your followers
- Provide (1) feed post promoting Trixsyn on social account per month OR (2) independent stories tagging @trixsyn_joint and using hashtags #trixsynjoint #comfortableforlonger
- Refer followers to Trixsyn.com to purchase at 10% off with a discount code.
- Place special tracking link in bio.
- Release the rights for your photos and/or videos to be used via Cogent Solutions Marketing efforts
- Must reshare all Trixsyn posts direct to stories (these shares do not count toward the (2) independent stories)
- Must promote any giveaways or contests Trixsyn is running
- Actively use Trixsyn products
- Must not promote the use of other joint health supplements that compete directly with Trixsyn (ex. Cosequin, Lubrisyn)
- Encourage the use of Trixsyn by fellow competitors, clients, or anyone with which the Ambassador has a relationship.
- Provide interviews, testimonials, and photography on an as-required basis.